Marpoint (https://marpoint.gr), a leading Maritime Software & Hardware Solution Provider is looking for highly reliable, hard-working Business Development – Technical Sales to join its team in Athens, Greece and lead our business development activities.
The ideal candidate must be a sales-oriented individual with technical skills and B2B knowledge, who will serve to understand the customer’s demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
• Develop and execute account plan to prospect, foster and close sales with new accounts;
• Identify and develop the business opportunity, organize internal resources to follow up leads;
• Understand and document business needs, acquire requirements and prepare quotes for customers
• Present our business process automation product and solutions to customers
• Interact between the customer and the company’s support, product, project and commercial team Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executives
• Echo customer needs to product-presales team to present competitive product solutions;
• Collaborate with marketing to ensure growth attainment
• Manage and solve conflicts with clients
• Excellent command of the English language.
Our customer base is distributed all over the globe, thus we need a person who is near-native in spoken and written English. Native English language proficiency will be preferred.
• Sales oriented individual with a professional attitude who has a proven track record of successful sales in the IT sector.
• Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Team player attitude. We need a person who values the advantages of working as a team and enjoys doing it
• Ability to deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in a relevant field will be considered an asset
• Competitive compensation package
• Excellent working environment
• Exceptional career opportunities
• Continuous training
• Great Bonus Scheme
• Company Car
Location: Athens, Greece
Reporting to: Sales Director
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org