Marpoint – a leading System Integrator and Satellite communication company operating mainly in the Maritime Industry – is looking for a self-motivated and highly professional individual to fulfill the position of Service ICT Coordinator
The candidate should have good knowledge of networking terminology, team working skills in order to collaborate with all teams responsible for maintaining the network platform, and motivation to always learn new things.
Are you that customer service talent? Are you passionate about the maritime industry? Are you a natural coordinator with a can-do mentality? Would you like to be part of one of the leading Maritime IT Companies in the industry?
Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
As a service ICT Coordinator at Marpoint, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing customers’ requests for service and vessel attendance, timely and scheduling service IT engineers accordingly to fulfill all service jobs either local or abroad in a professional manner.
Furthermore, you will coordinate internally with the technical department to support and resolve customers’ queries and keep close contact with the customers, subcontractors, port agencies, and shipping departments to be able to arrange the service attendance successfully.
· Build and maintain relationships with key partner stakeholders
· Travel to select regions to provide onsite support
· Manage field service team to provide optimum customer services.
· Manage partners and coordinate with their service team to provide optimum customer services
· Consults with the sales department and the customer about the nature of the request, provide technical clarifications, finalize the scope of work and advise what is needed to arrive at the right solution
· Ensure service attendance can be carried out according to the schedule (scheduling, planning and execution).
· Provide support and guidance to service IT engineers to ensure timely and quality customer services.
· Handling of documentation of paperwork prior and after service attendances on time and according to company polices.
· Assist in interviewing and hiring new professionals.
· Expand global IT service network
· At least 3 years of experience with commercial services (preferably in a technical environment)
· Deal with ad hoc situations and the dynamics of the maritime sector
· Ability to think and work globally
· Technical understanding of Networking (Servers & Clients, IP addresses, Network hubs & switches, routers and firewalls)
· Maritime IT background would be considered a plus
· Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by the team members
· Ensure that the resources are properly trained to meet service objectives.
· Support service teams in achievement of service goals.
· Identify and resolve employee concerns/complaints.
· Fluency in English oral and written is considered a must
What we are offering
· Competitive compensation package
· Additional Benefits
· Flexible week schedule and day offs
· Continuous training whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
· Environment of constant learning and becoming better
· Becoming member of a global team of IT and networking experts