MarPoint would like to thank all the delegates for visiting our stand at Digital Ship Athens that took place on 23rd–24th of September in Athens, Greece
Our presence had a distinctive impact and we had the opportunity to meet with existing and potential customers, exchanging ideas, listening to their unique needs and planning together their forthcoming projects.
In addition, the attendees had the opportunity to watch live and interact with our Savvas Delis, MarPoint Sales Manager, in a panel discussion regarding Maritime Cyber security challenges and priorities from IT vendor perspective.
Via our targeted presentation and live discussion with IT experts and maritime professionals we informed the audience and provided answers to the following hot topics:
How does the role of IT Managed Services change in shipping?
- How does the role of the modern IT Manager in a shipping company is becoming a daily multi-tasking challenge that needs to ensure proper communication ship to shore as well as proper operation of all IT systems on board, 24/7 remote monitoring and compliance with regulations.
- Why Ship Owners understand the value and need to modernize the IT support for their business with a complete portfolio of physical, network, data security services provided by 3rd party class approved IT Vendors, such as MarPoint.
- How the proper selection of the Cyber Security Partner will assist Ship Owners to improve their company’s operational efficiency, lower costs, protect their assets and assist them to comply with the IMO 2021 regulation.
How can Cloud Computing facilitate the Shipping Company’s Back up and Disaster Recovery Strategy to comply with IMO 2021
- Why should a shipping company migrate to the cloud for its Back up and Disaster Recovery strategy?
- Advantages of migrating to the cloud for Back Up and DR with AWS.
- The importance of MarPoint as the AWS Consulting Partner that will assist your Shipping Company to migrate to the AWS cloud and comply with IMO 2021.
It was a pleasure meeting you all again and discuss about our latest achievements and innovative solutions that will establish a productive/cost efficient and secure Maritime IT world. See you again at the Digital Ship 2022!