Founded in 1972 in Piraeus Greece, Thenamaris combines fresh energy with extensive experience in ship management. Thenamaris fleet under management currently comprises 86 vessels: oil tankers , bulk carriers and containerships. Also, Thenamaris LNG Inc. manages three LNG carriers and four LPG carriers.
Looking after of the most important part of our ships, our seafarers, we found Marpoint’s solution ‘’EvoNews’’ straightforward, fresh and affordable to keep our crews satisfied and updated in a modern and easy way. Yannos Koudounas / Performance & Development Supervisor
• No need internet use for crew to read news locally at their own devices.
• No limitation in languages. The selected articles are being delivered to each vessel by crew nationalities (i.e. Philippine, Greek, Russian, Indian, etc.)
• No need onsite installation. Evo News easily can be installed remotely.
• No hidden costs. Low Price per vessel/per year for unlimited languages, users, news.
• No additional newsletters with company news.
• Theramaris and all Shipping companies now can create easily their custom news or training sessions and send them to crew through EvoNews service.
Evo RSS News today
The Partner you deserve
Marpoint develops innovative satellite products and services committed to drive you to the future of shipping.
As today communications services extend across managing business and crew welfare all the way to cyber security, Marpoint offers bespoke solutions enhancing ship-to-shore and shore-to-ship intelligence.