Millenia Maritime Inc., incorporated in 2006, is an international shipping company, based in Glyfada, Greece, with a fleet of seven modern, double-hull Handy-max Oil/Chemical tankers, engaged in the world-wide transportation of oil products. The fleet is employed with reputable charterers, servicing all the oil majors.
The safety and wellbeing of all seafarers should be the main priority for every shipping company. Seafarers dedicate themselves to life at sea, away from home, doing work that can often be challenging, lonely and even dangerous. These welfare provisions aim to promote individuals’ well-being as well as social development and team working. Evo News keep our Seafarers updated, grateful and happy at work Ioannis Rizos / ICT Manager
- 1. Evo News keeps crew informed and update the vessels with the latest news from home. Everyday they receive thousands of news in their local languages.
- 2. Seafarers do not need to use crew internet cards to read news. They can have them locally, without delays in article downloads, in a fast and friendly user interface.
- 3. Unlimited languages for all crew nationalities . Each vessel is updated daily with news in any number of chosen languages.
- 4. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and read the news today (vessel’s laptop, smartphone, crew pc, etc.).
- 5. Create your corporate news and send them to the vessels as an RSS feed.
Evo RSS News today
The Partner you deserve
Marpoint develops innovative satellite products and services committed to drive you to the future of shipping.
As today communications services extend across managing business and crew welfare all the way to cyber security, Marpoint offers bespoke solutions enhancing ship-to-shore and shore-to-ship intelligence.