Marpoint – a leading System Integrator and Satellite communication company operating mainly in the Maritime Industry – is looking for a self-motivated and highly professional individual to fulfill the position of DevOPs Engineer alongside the company’s development team.
The candidate should have excellent communication and coordination skills to successfully integrate various functions in a coordinated manner and deliver the responsibilities to the customer’s satisfaction.
Are you that customer service talent? Are you passionate about the maritime industry? Are you a natural coordinator with a can-do mentality? Would you like to be part of one of the leading Maritime IT Companies in the industry?
Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
As a Devops egnineer at Marpoint, you will introduce processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment, to maintenance and updates
Furthermore, you will coordinate internally with the technical department to support and resolve customers’ queries and keep close contact with the customers, subcontractors, port agencies, and shipping departments to be able to arrange the service attendance successfully.
· Infrastructure, Maintenance, Administration & Monitoring
· Develop, Document Build & Deploy Pipelines
· Assist the Development Team in Product Lifecycle stages
· Setting up tools and required infrastructure
· Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
· At least 2 years experience in a Development / DevOps position
· Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
· Experience with Linux OS Distributions
· Experience with Docker
· Experience with AWS Cloud Services
· Experience with Hypervisors
· Experience with CI / CD tools (preferable Azure DevOps)
· Experience with Version Control Systems (Git)
· Experience with RDBM databases
· Familiarity with .Net Language
· Familiarity with ELK stack
· Familiarity with automation & orchestration tools (Terraform, Ansible)
· Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
· Competitive compensation package
· Additional Benefits
· Flexible week schedule and day off
· Continuous training whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
· Environment of constant learning and becoming better
CV at firstname.lastname@example.org